Welcome

A bit of this, a bit of that and a few of my favorites

Two photos taken at Backachers and digitally painted using Buzz


A watercolor effect on Chloe, my Shis Tzu. If anyone has seen her lately, she doesn't resemble this at all. No hair for a bow!

Granddaughter Kendra picking weeds....err...I mean flowers! Lately I'm really lovin noise! New camera has such low noise levels that some photos just beg to have it added! I did lots of different blend modes on this.

Photo of Todd Flack's farm turned into a watercolor. I took this photo last spring for a photography class assignment

Another watercolor effect. This is from one of my favorite photos and as a watercolor, it still is a favorite.

Another favorite photo. This one just begged to be converted to sepia.

No comments:

Post a Comment